Saturday, December 31, 2016

WHAT SHE'S NOT



Confused and attracted is how I feel, 
That began the story the day I met she, 
For I was mesmerized from she's not,
She's no sun yet she's glow,
She's no moon yet she's bright,
She's no angel yet she beautiful,
She's no tailor yet she mend my heart,
She's no potter yet mold my home,
She's no coach yet I'm her world best player,
She's no lecturer yet I learn from her,
She's no star yet she shine,
She's no number yet she's my perfect 8,
She's that diamond every man what to own, 
Yet my lack of resourcefulness and timidity divest me from her....



II
To her I'm but like a glass, cause all of me is so vivid to her,
She's no detective but she knows my crimes,
She just convicted me recently to a life of love so far away,
She's the reason I'm quick to wake when I go to bed,
She's the reason I'm full of emotion,
Yet so hungry to love.


Ladoime
05/06/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment