Saturday, December 31, 2016

MY ANNABELLE

Smiles on lips,
Just like tulips,
Calm in face,
Just like a dove,
Yet heart blazing,
With fire within.


Of all zodiac,
She's as proud as queen,
And of all animal,
She represent the king,
Her roar she'd believe,
Could end the world,
But her thought to me all just in words.


Heart of a lion friendly like a dog,
And her presence attract all in hall,
From which she'd learn to reject,
Iridescent looks and intelligent brain,
What she possess became another possession.


Not in "fact" but yet in thought,
Thoughts of words,
Words of mind,
Yet unspoken truth.


For if the words are let out,
It will be the basis of rise or death,
Rise to grace but dead at heart,
For those who'd dare,
It the story of another tale.


Yet when  it all seem true,
Perhaps too true to be real,
Making me so me that I'd love to be someone else,
And so vulnerable I'd need to hide,
Hide from truth,
The truth in me and the me in I,
But the knowledge of she is what I'd keep at heart,
And the friendship I'd value for life.


Cyborg 1/05/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment