Friday, December 30, 2016

BROTHERHOOD

Bored I felt,
When I should be alive,
Forsake by cronies who'd promise to be forever here,
Though not with anyone but me,
With half time whistle they all disappeared,
Forced into loneliness,
I began to alter my allegiance,
With my other friends,
Those who I've always aspire to understand,
With a good rapport,
A different pot of fish,
From a high fence,
I gazed down upon them,
Making explanation for their various action,
Of how beauty could knee in for a beast,
And the one's creating sounds for the soul,
Side by side they sat next to each other,
Like brothers from the same mother,
Depicting the africa traditional character for brotherhood,
I could all but be sad,
Realisation that the mother of all is Eve,
Cause my lips to be painted in smiles and kisses,
All in my imaginary world,
Yet in reality,
Brotherly bond broken by the sword of despair,
That which they wield against each other,
With the threat of death and bruise looming,
And innocent mediator suffering all consequences,
But in the end they all had soften heart and loving soul,
Yet with lots of unspoken words it was all over...
That the story of saturn day....

ladoime
02/20/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment