Sunday, April 1, 2018

MOMENT IN LOVE


 



It all began,
With my thoughts in words,
My words in rhymes,
My rhymes in love,
And my love in you.

If anyone asks you,
Tell them I'm a little mad,
Say I looked for you,
At the bottom of every bottle,
Hoping to find happiness,
Cause I miss you bad.

If anyone asks you,
Just say the sun forgot to shine,
And the earth stood still,
Say happiness exists still,
And I found mine at the bottom of a labeled bottle,
Which label reads your name.

If anyone asks you,
Tell them I've been drinking all year,
Now I'm drunk to stupor,
Not of alcohol however,
But for the love you showered on me.

If anyone ask you,
Tell them I've been smoking for decades,
For reason unknown,
Until I met you,
My sight was bright as sun,
And reason so clear as star,
That which have been smoking,
Was your love wrapped in rizzla.

If anyone ask you,
Tell them I've been writing,
For a particular reason,
That glued our fate,
Make us mate,
Just to start with a date,
Maybe at this rate,
Our love would escalate,
To a level we procreate,
For our family to relate,
Leading us to celebrate,
What we just created.

If anyone ask you,
Just tell them what we Feel,
Is fireproof.




No comments:

Post a Comment